Bob Cain

Chris Hornbeck wrote:

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:46:07 -0700, Bob Cain
wrote:

In reading these threads from out of town for two weeks, I've seen
no refutation of the real argument.

Which one might that be? :-)

That relative motion modulates relative distance which
modulates relative time, because the speed of sound is
constant.

Did you see my proof of why a piston in a tube will evidence
no such behavior with any signal including constant
translation of the piston? I believe it is a refutation of
that (unless, of course either I still don't understand what
you are saying or someone can refute my proof.)

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein