Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] fooman702@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to wire my 2 kicker L7 dual 2 ohm subs to one ZX1500.1 mono amp

On Feb 24, 3:49 pm, (Captain Howdy) wrote:
Like I saidwirethem series/paralle for a two ohm load total lol.

is there way i can bring down the 4ohm load two a 2 ohm load?
The guy said you couldwirethem series for a 4 ohm load then bring
them down to a 2 ohm
Let me know thanks much- Hide quoted text -

thanks for the info. it really helped i got them hooked up and
everything hooked up my 4 gauge wire to my battery ran the wire under
doorjam looks clean and sounds clean... one more question is it true i
should break them in everyday for about 2 weeks before bumping really
hard?? I read that somewhere im not sure if it was the kicker website
or what but im ganna play it safe anyways for a lil bit. Thanks again
TTYL