Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] pallison49@gmail.com is offline

Default Listed Specifications for Guitar Speaker Frequency Range

James Price wrote:

** Still not an example of publishing false specs.

Get real.

I took you seriously until you started engaging in ad hominem attacks.

** You must be delusional - there are simply no "ad hominem" attacks coming from me.

FYI #1

All your posts here look like trolls, based on garbage posted on some unidentified forum.

FYI #2

The internet exists so that fools can misinform each other.

FYI

You have no idea *at all* who is right and who is not -
making it impossible to correctly judge the posted replies.

So you get it wrong.

..... Phil