Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Music Store in Las Vegas/Santa Fe/Albuquerque

Scott Dorsey wrote:
Martin Doppelbauer wrote:
Thanks for all your help.
I've mailed Grandma's Music&Sound and waiting for their answer.
The point is, this mike is very hard to get here in Europe and horribly
expensive as well (about twice as much as in the US).
That's why I'm trying to pick one up during my vacation.

So call B&H Photo in NYC and have them ship one to your hotel in Vegas.

Oh... OR buy a used Sennheiser MKH 416. You're probably going to wind up
doing that in a few years anyway so you might as well just get it over now.