Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vdubreeze@earthlink.net is offline

Default Music Store in Las Vegas/Santa Fe/Albuquerque

On Aug 4, 4:40 pm, Mike Rivers wrote:
On Aug 4, 3:14 pm, "Martin Doppelbauer"
wrote:

Next week I'm going on vacation, starting in Las Vegas then going to Santa
Fe / Albuquerque and back to Las Vegas.
I'm looking for a professional music store which carries Audio Technica
microphones (specifically the AT4073A shotgun).

Yeah, that's a real hub of professional audio production there. Sure
you don't want to go to Los Angeles instead of going to Las Vegas
twice?

Mike, actually there's plenty of video production in Las Vegas, at
least in the way of crew shoots. Friends of mine have been on
several shoots there for a variety of subjects (poker tourney at a
hotel, local profiles, tabloid misc) and didn't have any trouble
renting shotgun mics. I'm assuming that the ease of renting them
means it's at least not that hard to buy one there.