Posted to rec.audio.pro
Peter A. Stoll[_2_] Peter A. Stoll[_2_] is offline

Default Music Store in Las Vegas/Santa Fe/Albuquerque

Mike Rivers wrote in news:1186312270.049533.13110@
19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com:

On Aug 5, 12:22 am, wrote:

Grandma's Music & Sound is the biggest store around NM , and you can
shop online to see if they have what you want .

Is it an actual store with stock and displays, that an actual person
can visit? I know it started out that way, but I thought that they
became a mail-order-only operation. While Grandma's got praise for
good service and good prices,

Yes, they physical store is pretty large actually. They did move location
to Coors Blvd. on the west side of the river from their long-previous
location in the Northeast Heights a few years ago.

I'd not trust a web search to check their stock--on a previous trial I
found the web site listed far less than what they had on the floor for the
category of interest. A phone call would do far better.