Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] sheltech@yahoo.com is offline

Default Music Store in Las Vegas/Santa Fe/Albuquerque

On Aug 4, 1:14 pm, "Martin Doppelbauer"
wrote:
Next week I'm going on vacation, starting in Las Vegas then going to Santa
Fe / Albuquerque and back to Las Vegas.
I'm looking for a professional music store which carries Audio Technica
microphones (specifically the AT4073A shotgun).
Anybody knows such a store in one of these cities (or elsewhere along the
route) ?
I know B&H carries the mike for less than $600 but we're not stopping in New
York.
Thanks.
Martin

Grandma's Music & Sound is the biggest store around NM , and you can
shop online to see if they have what you want . Should show up easy in
a search.

Dar