The Krouchebagg's logical flaw on this one is so obvious that a turnip
like me will let everyone else figure it out for themselves.

That said, it's just obvious that highbit digital will more closely
approximate an analog signal asymptotically as its bitrate increases.

SACD and DVD-A have never impressed me as much as a few occasions of
listening to either first rate vinyl or 1/2" 30 ips tape on a well set
up Ampex. However the variety of source material on highbit hasn't been
as great yet, and naysayers aren't helping the situation.