Teemu Torma

Default Advantage of tape over MD?

Lord Hasenpfeffer wrote:

Who after seeing this screenshot will be the first to report back and
honestly tell me that my digitally remastered version of "Dark Side Of
The Moon" is not sonically superior to Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab's own
original, gold-plated offering???

http://www.mykec.com/mykec/images/20...ey_Smoking.png

If this is the kind of shoddy product that MFSL continally puts out to
consumers, I know I'll be never buying anything with their name on it
again. Pink Floyd, "Dark Side Of The Moon" is hardly a trivial product!

Your screenshot is useless. What did the normalize tell about the peak
value of the disk, and what was the adjustment? And what about audacity
screenshot about those two milliseconds where the peak is?

Teemu