Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Pops and clicks!!??

On Mar 23, 4:50 pm, "Hot Carl" wrote:

I don't know anything about word clock sync. Can you help me with
that? Maybe that's the problem...

That was a generic question since your problem sounds like what you
get with multiple input devices that are not synchronized. I don't
know how that system interconnects, so I can't tell you what to plug
in to where. That's a good question for the Digidesign User's
Conference, or for someone who has a setup identical to yours.

Does your manual say anything about synchronizing word clocks when you
have more than one 888 connected? I would expect that they'd get their
clock from the Mix card, but perhaps one is set incorrectly so it's
looking for a different clock source. Sorry I can't be of more help,
but you need specific Digidesign help here and I don't have the
experience.