Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Mic recording app w/ full screen meters

On 16/10/2018 11:47 AM, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 10/15/2018 6:25 PM, wrote:
REPORTER from Rode Microphones in Dark Mode.

Huh? The Reporter is a microphone - a pretty nice one for interviews,
but it's not a recording application and it doesn't have a meter.

At first I thought that maybe there was a companion app that had a dark
screen mode, but I couldn't find any reference to that. Maybe a used-to-be?

The cunningly-named Reporter App maybe ?

http://www.rode.com/software/reporter_app

Unfortunately doesn't appear to be an Android version - still stuck on
the Dark Side with Apple ....

However IK do, though not sure if meter big enough, but shows a big
waveform:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...order 3&hl=en

geoff