Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] joe@mich.com is offline

Default overvoltage on audio circuits - Noname.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 14:24:19 -0800 (PST), Phil Allison wrote:

wrote:

---------------------

To much for you puny brain ?

FFS go away dickhead.

There you go again. What's the deal?

** You are a lying idiot.

If I had your name I would make a very strong complaint to TI.

See if you really work there and in what role.

Coffee boy maybe?

Work experience kid ?

Nasty little ****, whatever the fact.

OK, took a few posts, but now I know what I'm dealing with. There can be no rational discussion here, just insults and name calling from an "audio
expert" in place of technical rebuttal. From google, this has apparently been going on for decades. I feel sorry for you, it must suck to be you.

Over and Out.