Old November 6th 19, 06:32 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil Allison[_4_]

Default Comparing two audio interace mice pre's for self noise.

** Good - maybe you will **** off now.

**You "get" nothing at all - ****heada.

> "Don't worry about the self-noise of your preamps. Your
> quiet mics would overshadow it anyway".

** Without the slightest doubt.

Condenser mics are built to do just that.

> My original question was about testing preamps.
> You have made assumptions about what my objectives
> are,

** Massive lie

- did you mother or father teach you to lie like that?

Maybe you have no idea who your father is?

> I'm preparing for Foley style work, and asking questions to ensure
> that my endeavors are fruitful.

** LOL

Being a stubborn ass will ruin any endeavour.

No need to wish you bad luck - cos you are organising it.

.... Phil