Posted to rec.audio.pro
Skler Skler is offline

Default I found the holy grail that explains audiophile beliefs

-- Actually, comb filtering can be generally called "constructive and
destructive interference" as well. Constructive means that certain
wave portions are built-up, destructive means that another wave
portions are cancelled.

Generally, it is a bad thing. I consider it one of worst problems in
recording and I always stress that it is much more important where you
put the microphones rather than of what kind of microphones you are
using. OK, the second is also very important; but only if you meet
both of that your recording will suceed. Elementary, Watson.

Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia

Hey, Coratia... Cool!

When I retire I might get outa Texas and move there, or somewhere else where
it isn't so darned hot! ;-)

Skler