Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Grant David Grant is offline

Default I found the holy grail that explains audiophile beliefs

However, I do have a graph already posted that adds to the discussion.
This
graph shows a single location with and without first reflection treatment:

www.realtraps.com/rfz-response.gif

Interesting.

Let us know if you ever do a positional comparison with RFZ. My only
(qualitative) experience with an RFZ is that as you move your head the
soundstage is much more static... I can't say I've noticed a more static
(w.r.t position) spectrum though, and that makes sense since it's sort of
hard to do A/B comparisons (jump up, pull down fibreglass, audition sample
while moving head around, jump up, replace fibreglass, audition sample while
moving head around)