Posted to rec.audio.pro
Predrag Trpkov

Default Just why is this worth eight thousand dollars?

"Segensreich Maschinerich" wrote in message
Predrag Trpkov wrote in article :

How would you explain this?

http://tinyurl.com/f222f

http://tinyurl.com/hclku

The same seller, the same item, description, pictures, everything,

parallel
auctions, ending within 15 minutes from each other,

Funny.

I don't understand what you mean. Someone had a matched pair of
capsules, and sold them both, placing each in a separate auction. What
is so funny about that?

Two items that are as close to being identical as it gets. Sold at the same
time, under identical conditions. One sold for 266 Euro, the other for
671,66 Euro.

That's what I thought was funny, but it's obviously just me. Forget it.

Predrag