Posted to rec.audio.car
James James is offline

Default Help, Electrical Problems.....

Nick, exactly how did you check your fuses?

did you just LOOK at them, or did you use an ohm meter ?

I had an experience in another group when a user could not get his head unit
to come on, no matter what. He had checked and double checked all fuses,
and found nothing wrong. I suggested that he remove the relevant fuse and
actually put an ohm meter to it. Sure enough, it was bad, although he swore
it looked perfect. They can burn out right close to the base, where you
can't see the defect.

In addition to fuses, have you looked for and checked all circuit breakers ?

I do agree that your symptoms are rather weird, but just thought I would go
back to one of the basics....

good luck , and keep up posted !!

James