Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Where can I get the best isolation step down transformer?

DAN wrote:
Guys, I think I found something perfect for my needs:
http://www.hammondmfg.com/172.htm
For those who don't have html/graphics, it basically looks like a large pow=
er supply with input and output cables. Those things are heavy (good), like=
35 LBS for a 1000 VA, much heavier than what I have now but smaller. Also,=
isn't Hammond Mfg a pretty good company? Looks real good quality. Some spe=
cs:

The Hammonds are fine... but they only make them up to 1KVA or so. And
they are made in Canada so you're already paying duties when you order them
in the US....