Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Acoustical/QUAD's Bean Counters?

On Jun 11, 5:12*pm, flipper wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 23:03:48 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Turner

wrote:

Humans are vexatious.

Only to the inherently vexed.

I'm not. I don't worry too much about the inconsistencies in people's
behaviours.

You perpetually do... and babble incessantly about it too.

But you still have not told us how you'd have done things at Quad in
1950.

Let us know when you get any ideas.

I already told you there is nothing for me to 'answer' because I'm not
the one running around calling it a P.O.S.

I suspect you find ordinary conversation difficult without thinking
the other person is talking giberish. You are one of the few I know
like that.

No, I'm just one of the few honest enough to tell you.

I'll have to be honest now too. You don't make any sense, you won't
answer questions, and you have NOTHING to add to the coverstations,
and no suggestions to how Quad-II could be improved. So I guess you
are jarging ths jargon, ie, giberizing away about nothing, in your own
way. What sort of a brain do you have that can blithely accept
everything is just fine with a 60 year old amp design? I'd like to
give you a Morris Oxford Brittish made car to drive for a year. If you
thought that was the bees knees and nothing more was ever needed then
it'd confirm your inability to percieve the world as others.

What you think is honesty, isn't.

Patrick Turner.