Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Gain Change on Shure MX418

On 12/3/2010 8:22 AM, Arny Krueger wrote:

Since you're a published author Mike, I'll save you a little grief down the
road by reminding you that this is a lectern mic, not a podium mic. ;-)

You don't think the conductor needs a mic? The data sheet
says that it can go on a mic stand. g

Honestly, I think this is the first time I've ever written
"podium," and I'm sure I've never written "lectern." Could
it be a cistern mic? Or maybe the guy running the mixer was
an intern?

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff