Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Default You can count on boopsie....

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

... never to say a single word about audio or music.

I just checked your history all the way back to July, and you have written
exactly zero on-topic posts in this group during that time. I found nothing
but character attacks against other posters and whiny political diatribes.
I'm sure I could go back many more months and nothing would change. Truth be
told, I figured I'd find at least an occasional, isolated post relevant to
the topic of the newsgroup, but I guess I gave you too much credit. Yes,
you're in an outstanding position to lecture others about posting off-topic,
you dirty goat ****er.