Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default What's it worth now?

"RAGTOPCRUZIN" wrote ...
Hi folks.
I have a listing on ebay for my 1979 Akai GX-M10 - my Mom bought it new
I think. I was just wondering if any of you know what the current value
is for this machine. I don't need it, seldom ever use it. But, I don't
want to over price the listing.
Your help is appreciated.
Bill

I would start the bidding at zero if I really wanted to move it.
You may not even get any bids at that. It might not be worth
the cost of shipping. Unless it has some sort of "cult status"
in which case the cultists will bid it up. Might help to mention
whether it is currently operating.