Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Let me hear you admit it, 2pid

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Jun 13, 4:23*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Jun 13, 2:17*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
At last, an admission from Scottie that gibes with reality!

So your answer is No. OK, now do publishing: Compare your
"knowledge" of
that field to John's. (That's John Atkinson.)

Fiction is not my field.

Bravo! So we all agree you're an ignoramus.

Do you know why Normals disdain ignorant persons who yap and bark at
length
on subject about which they have little or no knowledge? Make an effort
answer now.

Answer: You will not tell me what to eat. Ever. The Policy of
Deprivation will not apply to me. I will use all of the water I want
to. Even rice and alfalfa field's don't hold a candle to what those
damned immigrant's use.

Have you ever met a lib you liked? Me either. There gonna ruin the
country if we let 'em.

The F-22 is absolutely necessary even though I haven't understood
anything that Shhhh! has said about it. Not one single thing. I know
all about the military though: I read a book on it once.

Now quit avoiding the subject. Your just like Jenn.

You left the noun and the verb out of the last sentence *;-)

No comment on the possessives?

Damn. Your lacking self awareness. Most musician's do.

;-)