Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid, I really want to know

On May 12, 2:40*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 11, 11:02*pm, ScottW wrote:

You may wish to repeat yourself endlessly,

No, as I said, for the said for the sake of argument, let's assume
your weak Taiwan scenario is correct.

Is that worth $200 billion? No? What other scenarios do you have?

I do not. *I've posted links which have shown your statements are
wrong. * Constant repetition won't change that.

So 2pid? What do you have? You keep cutting that question, which does
not make it go away, but does make it apparent you "got nothing" or
are afraid to answer it.

Still waiting, 2pid.

I know you want to duck this, but it won't go away.

LOL!