Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Why "accuracy"?

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
ti.fi...

"bassett" wrote in message

Ask him , just how many valve amps he's produced over the
amount of ONE

Hello Bassett. Nice to see you teamed up with Arny:-)

http://www.kolumbus.fi/iain.churches...ProdnBatch.jpg

Whatever they are, whoever they belong to, wherever they are.

My workshop. Pics of which were posted on RAT (in a thread to which
you posted) Come and take a look for yourself -any time.

Coordinated lies are still lies. ;-)

Pics of your amp projects would be of great interest.

Check Behringer's web site for their A500. I can't afford the time to
personally build a common kind of wheel.

Note what seem to be power transistor cases on the middle deck of the
closest chassis. ;-)

Blind as well as stupid? :-))

At worst, victimized by a poor quality jpg.