Posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.video.desktop,comp.dsp,rec.audio.tech,rec.photo.digital
[email protected] dpierce@cartchunk.org is offline

Default Questions about equivalents of audio/video and digital/analog.

On Aug 20, 3:26 pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:
"Martin Heffels" wrote ...

"Richard Crowley" wrote:
Radium's ability to suck so many people into attempting to
answer insane questions is reaching legendary heights.
I hereby nominate him for the Troll Hall of Fame with special
endorsement for use of technical gobeldygook.

I vote: aye

I don't mean to imply that there may not be idiot-savants
on the interweb. Al Einstein himself may easily have been
perceived as a troll if he were online :-)

There is NO mistaking Albert Einstein for Radium. Even
if you disagreed with Einstein, his math was impeccable
and self-consistent and provided a plausible explanation
for observed phenomenon that was at variance with
Netwonian physics.

Radium, on the other hand, is simply a blithering idiot.