FHLH002

Default pioneer or rockford

I'd just stick with the RF's .... I don't think there will be that big a
difference, if any... save your pennies for something else.

FHLH.....

"skip" wrote in message
Hi!
I have a question about pioneer and rockford 4x6 speakers,I have 4
pioneer 6 1/2" speakers in my 2000 blazer,I have rockford 4x6 in my dash
from my other truck i had,I decided to put them in my blazer,It's the
RFC series,Im not sure of the model number but i payed around $45 to $50
for them,I was thinking about the TS-G4647 pioneer dash speakers to
match my other speakers,I was wondering if anyone ever heard these
speakers or should i keep the rockfords?

Thanks!