Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Objectivist vs Subjectivist and Listening Tests

Stewart Pinkerton a écrit :

On 16 Feb 2006 18:41:34 -0800, wrote:

Stewart Pinkerton puked out :

On 13 Feb 2006 20:58:02 -0800,
wrote:

Still hawking your silly stupid ABX crap, I see. What a joke. ABX is to
audio, as pineapples are to cleanroom microchip production. In other
words, your ABX myth is about as relevant as your presence in the audio
community, Krueger Klown. And your entire failed life, I'm sorry to
say.

Actually, it's not *his* ABX, it's what the entire audio industry
uses, because it works.

If by the "entire audio industry" you mean your fat faggot friend
KKKrueger's PC audio site, then you're right. If you're implying
anything else, then you're the stupid drunk ****head everyone knows you
to be.

Try telling that to Sean Olive, you moron.

Hey hey now. No need for insults, you drunken bitch. You mean Sean
Olive, the ****ing ignorant pig from Harman Intl? Don't make me LAUGH,
you stupid limey ****wad! To begin with, he's a KKKrueger Klone, who
actively promotes KKKrueger's ABX agenda on the usenet audio
newsgroups. That already kills his credibility right there. Secondly,
Harman Kardon is a MID-FI audio company that produces PURE **** these
days; ie. home theatre junk. So in fact, you just gave people a
brilliant reason NOT to buy to your ABX propaganda, NOT to base
anything on the ABX myth. Name just FIVE true high end companies (which
means audio that has a chance of sounding GOOD), that use ABX tests in
their R&D phase. How about you start with the components in YOUR
system, you lying ****? Did your KRELL amp or electrostats rely on ABX
tests? Did you buy your high end gear after taking ABX tests, or you
just think everyone else should, you ****ing drunk hypocrite?

Let's see how fast it takes you to wriggle out of the questions I just
asked....