Roger W. Norman

I was more looking towards finding if anyone was missing that might be
within our group of a group of our group. I didn't really expect people
from New Orleans to respond.

I'll give more information about the other efforts, although I posted just a
minute ago about what I've found out about my own area here just outside of
Washington, DC. Seems that some 400 evacuees will be heading this way in
the next day or two.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
"Roger W. Norman" wrote:

that no one has questions about our compadres in New Orleans ...

I have had many and I was and I stil am deeply concerned about the
gravety, and took the silence here as an indication of how severe the
situation is, and still was perplexed by that silence and had expected
someone to post something. However it was somewhat obvious that people
with no mains power and flooded and or erased cities would not be likely
to to post about it presently.

Roger W. Norman

Kind regards

Peter Larsen