Phil Nelson

playon wrote:

You and Will
both seem to have trouble staying focused on the topic.

On topic? This whole thing is off topic! Tell me, are you a troll,
an astroturfer, or some weird *******ization of the two?

I voted for Bush, I intend to vote for Bush again. I support Bush
administration policy, more or less in it's entirety, for what I
believe are good reasons. The off-topic rants of you and your left
leaning buddies have done nothing to dissuade me from holding my
course. If the crap all over this newsgroup has done anything, it
has lowered my opinion of the political acumen of people in the
"music" business (which would be something, since it wasn't too
high to begin with).

Why don't you just give it a rest?

--
Phil