serious fun

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Do me a favor, track the songs sold against the songs traded for a few
weeks, and ask yourself if more songs were sold, the same amount of songs
were sold, or fewer songs were sold.

Our livelyhoods are at stake here, and you are fiddling on the deck of the
Titanic.

I don't think any "label" paid for any song to be marketed or promoted to
this market. The labels sure pay independent promoters to pay Cheap Channel
to play a few songs alot...

You are in denial.

"EggHd" wrote in message
The songs that sell, according to the RIAA's own
numbers, are the songs that are traded the most.

Gee. The most popular songs are "traded" the most. How unusual. The

labels pay
for the marketing and promotion. I believe you are trying to say that

somehow
people found out about this great music, traded it and then everyone

bought it.
Nope.