Howard Ferstler

Default Equalizers

GeoSynch wrote:

El Swipo said:

In a recent issue of The Sensible Sound I reviewed the Rane
THX-44 equalizer. In an earlier issue I had also reviewed
the THX-22 version.

I would love to have some feedback regarding these two
components.

Was there any plagiarism involved in either article?

GeoSynch

Have you anything intelligent or productive to say about
those equalizers?

You appear to be another RAO know nothing; one who
substitutes sophomoric remarks for genuine knowledge
concerning audio. I checked through some of your older posts
and at best all I could find of any that dealt with audio
were some shopping comments about LP turntables - a
borderline defunct technology.

You need to get out more.

Howard Ferstler