Luke Perry

Default FS: Akai CR-81D 8-Track stereo Cartridge Recorder

(Luke Perry) wrote in message om...
For sale: Top of the line Akai 8-track recorder model CR-81D. Unit
looks like new and all lights work. I was able to FF/Rewind and
switch tracks but no sound when playing. Might need new belt.
Anybody seriously into tracking should know about this model so no
need to list specs. Asking $75 obo plus $20 shipping within US (this
baby is heavy, but compact).

thanks
lp

Sorry, made a mistake in the listing. I do believe that the belt is
broken as there is NO fast forward or play. The recorder does not
have rewind function, my mistake. For full specs and pictures of unit
please go he

http://www.8trackheaven.com/Images/akaicr81d.JPG

lp