Forum: High End Audio January 11th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Bridge Amplifier

On 10 Jan 2007 00:12:27 GMT, "sahil" > wrote:

>Hi friends . I am using 3055 amp in bridge configuration i.e. using two
>channels amp to drive one woofer..Can anybody tell me...
Forum: High End Audio November 26th 06, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Returning "Bose Wave Radio II", altarnative suggestion please...

On 25 Nov 2006 16:03:43 GMT, "
> wrote:

>So, please suggest a system altrnative to BOSE and also one with
>Quality sound.

Tivoli -...
Forum: High End Audio November 16th 06, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Best Venue for Selling High-End Audio items online?

On 15 Nov 2006 23:59:02 GMT, "dave" > wrote:

>I was wondering if there is a really good site for selling high-end audio
>products online?

http://www.audiogon.com
Forum: High End Audio October 7th 06, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Infinity IRS Sigma EMIM - What Should I Do About This???

On 6 Oct 2006 18:30:19 GMT, "Mike Gilmour"
> wrote:

>The coating that was applied on to the magnets is now peeling. The action is
>to disassemble the unit, remove the...
Forum: High End Audio October 6th 06, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Infinity IRS Sigma EMIM - What Should I Do About This???

Take a look: http://tinyurl.com/gdppg

Has anyone seen this before?

Whatever this is, it came one very rapidly. I inspect these speakers
often and this just became apparent over the past 2...