Search: Posts From Last Day
12" passive radiator replacement? by nickbatz
Happy New Year. So I just dumpster-dived a pair of mid-'80s (guessing) RS Sierra tower speakers from a neighbor. This is a premature question because I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:30 PM
by nickbatz Go to last post
36 251 Pro Audio
Monitor input kitset/pcb RFI by geoff
Not interference but 'request for information' ! Anybody aware of a kit or PCB supplier that does an input stage suitable for a stage monitor with XLR and...
Today 01:04 AM
by geoff Go to last post
1 10 Pro Audio