Search: Posts made by: pumepeunurf
Forum: Audio Opinions July 3rd 11, 06:26 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By pumepeunurf
Did the wires for the rear speakers pull out of...

Did the wires for the rear speakers pull out of the harness?
Forum: Audio Opinions June 21st 11, 07:09 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By pumepeunurf
I want to put an JL amp to replace my bose amp in...

I want to put an JL amp to replace my bose amp in the trunk of my 05 allorad

anyone have a wiring schematic of the harness?
Im thing I just want to tap into that

thx
Forum: Audio Opinions June 14th 11, 03:26 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By pumepeunurf
works really well thanks . Are more tracks gonna...

works really well thanks . Are more tracks gonna be added? I can only see 2