Forum: Pro Audio August 13th 19, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Nagra IV-S front plate replacement

Hi, I have a Nagra 4s that needs a new front panel due to a previous owner’s lack of care leaving batteries inside which spilled some leakage on the plate and compromised some of the labelling. I...