Search: Posts From Last Day
LAME conversion to MP3 by [email protected]
This message follows on from a previous message to this forum. I need confirmation that I have used the right parameters saving to MP3, and that the audio...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 01:14 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
29 75 Pro Audio
Attenuate highest highs? by ~misfit~[_3_]
I have a pair of 2-way speakers that I like very much - except they go too high and are too bright. They're Sony SSK-30s and otherwise make great near-field...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:37 PM
by Trevor Wilson[_3_] Go to last post
30 171 High End Audio