Search: Posts From Last Day
Does anybody sell pre-made resistor "gizmos" for sm57/58 mics? by slinkp
I'd like to try the shunt resistor trick, as per eg. that old Paul Stamler article, but i have no idea where my soldering kit has got to, and exercising my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 03:19 PM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
21 278 Pro Audio