Search: Posts From Last Day
Concatenating mp3 files by Dieter Britz[_3_]
I use Audacity and want to concatenate mp3 files with it. There are instructions for that - import the (e.g. two) files, click on the second, CTRL C, go to the...
Today 08:58 AM
by Randy Yates[_2_] Go to last post
3 251 Tech
12" passive radiator replacement? by nickbatz
Happy New Year. So I just dumpster-dived a pair of mid-'80s (guessing) RS Sierra tower speakers from a neighbor. This is a premature question because I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:40 PM
by nickbatz Go to last post
41 289 Pro Audio