Search: Posts made by: John Abnarthy
Forum: Pro Audio December 6th 16, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 18
Posted By John Abnarthy
plug-in to remix a computer mix to emulate micing from a distance?

I hope the subject makes sense. I see a lot of sound design tools out
there nowadays and have only played with some of them. I'm wondering if
there's anything out there these days that would let...
Forum: Car Audio October 20th 16, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.audio.car
Replies: 0
Posted By John Abnarthy
small audio compressor/ limiter for car?

For years, I've been using a tiny FIIO amp ahead of my car MP3 player to
play my mostly classical music. The amp has a cassette adapter after it
that allows me to play the system through my car's...
Forum: Pro Audio October 20th 16, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 7
Posted By John Abnarthy
I want to transfer MP3 from CDs to my MP3 player

On 10/13/2016 06:47 PM, John Abnarthy wrote:
> Very simple, I just want to transfer MP3's from CD's in order with
> titles, etc to my MP3 player to listen in the car. What software,
> preferably...
Forum: Pro Audio October 20th 16, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 19
Posted By John Abnarthy
audio compressor/ limiter for car

For years, I've been using a tiny FIIO amp ahead of my car MP3 player to
play my mostly classical music. The amp has a cassette adapter in it
that allows me to play the system through my car's...
Forum: Pro Audio October 13th 16, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 7
Posted By John Abnarthy
I want to transfer MP3 from CDs to my MP3 player

Very simple, I just want to transfer MP3's from CD's in order with
titles, etc to my MP3 player to listen in the car. What software,
preferably freeware, will do the job? Thank you.