Search: Posts made by: bxboy3191
Forum: Audio Opinions July 25th 12, 12:55 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By bxboy3191
vandersteen 2ce signature speakers

Well it appears that I have a very mixed bag of what I call better than entry level gear w/ my speakers being my weak link. All speeks are in my living room and right now I have a set of JBL J2660s...
Forum: Tech July 25th 12, 12:35 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By bxboy3191
running audio from computer

Hi guys,I have a set up from my computer to my Yamaha RX-V665 into audio 1 for streaming i/net radio.Right now out of the headphone jack I'm using a splitter> y splitter > rca cables into the avr in...
Forum: High End Audio June 14th 12, 03:41 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By bxboy3191
I also had a cooling problemw/ my Yamaha rx-v665...

I also had a cooling problemw/ my Yamaha rx-v665 to the point it was clipping. I tried a fan from coolerguys.com but after a while I noticed a stain on the fan and hoped it wasn't any lubericating...
Forum: Pro Audio June 14th 12, 02:45 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By bxboy3191
new guy to forum

I was wondering what are your thought on the speakers OHM/WALSH2s
for some reason I have had a hard o-n for these for a long time and their prices go from $300 and up .Any opinions on these.I do...