Search: Posts made by: Paul[_21_]
Forum: Tech November 7th 20, 02:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,rec.audio.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Paul[_21_]
Typical first pass tutorial process on Windows 10 where NONEof the extent how to articles actually tell you what you really need to do!

Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 19:41:00 -0500, Paul wrote:
>
>> Well, it's a standard.
>> That makes it easy :-) Don't have to be Kreskin.
>> Intel issued HDAudio_03.pdf (2004), that's...
Forum: Tech November 7th 20, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,rec.audio.tech

Arlen Holder wrote:

> What I'm wondering is how the hell you knew it would be 48 pins square?

Well, it's a standard.

That makes it easy :-) Don't have to be Kreskin.

Intel issued...
Forum: Tech November 6th 20, 08:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,rec.audio.tech

Arlen Holder wrote:

> In summary, can you point to the chip you think is that 48-pin ADI chip?
> o <https://support.hp.com/doc-images/194/c02431965.jpg>

I picked that particular chip because...
Forum: Tech November 6th 20, 11:55 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,rec.audio.tech

Paul wrote:
> Arlen Holder wrote:
>
>> It's in understanding that final (fifth) planet lining up that I keep
>> reading (and re-reading) your response, gleaning a bit more with each
>> try.

Forum: Tech November 5th 20, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,rec.audio.tech

Arlen Holder wrote:

> It's in understanding that final (fifth) planet lining up that I keep
> reading (and re-reading) your response, gleaning a bit more with each try.

You need a diagram of an...
Forum: Tech November 5th 20, 06:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,rec.audio.tech

Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Nov 2020 03:12:47 -0500, Paul wrote:
>
>> You need to select Stereo Mix as your sound source.
>>
>> +-----+
>> Mic ------------| |
Forum: Tech November 5th 20, 09:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,rec.audio.tech

Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 06:55:38 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:
>
>> Note: I do NOT have a microphone, nor am I using the loopback cable;
>> but I do have a 1/8th-inch jack...
Forum: Tech November 5th 20, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,rec.audio.tech

Arlen Holder wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Nov 2020 10:57:54 -0500, Paul wrote:
>
>> "Allow desktop apps to access your microphone"
>> +-------+
>> +-------+
>
> Hi Paul,

Forum: Tech November 4th 20, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,rec.audio.tech