Search: Posts From Last Day
Event 20/20 bas Filter Cap Question by [email protected]
I have an original set of Event 20/20 bas self-powered monitors which started making a hum on one side. I removed the amplifier assembly and noticed one of the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 03:44 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
14 58 Pro Audio