Search: Posts made by: L. Durra
Forum: Pro Audio May 1st 10, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 7
Posted By L. Durra
monitoring scenarios for PT LE.

For the time being, I'm recording with PT LE. The players need to be
able to monitor effectively in a couple of ISO booths. To overcome
latency for the players, my workaround is to patch mics into...