Search: Posts From Last Day
any simple way of identifying a musical instrument heard on tv or cd?? by John Pepper
Is there any simple way that I can identify a musical instrument I hear either on television or CD? I know experience would be the first answer, but I have no...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:56 PM
by Jason9954 Go to last post
18 898 Pro Audio
Why No Gain Control on Adcom Amp? by Matt Faunce
Why is there no gain control on the Adcom GFA-535? I've used it in between my computer (iMac) and my speakers, and controlling the gain from the computer...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 06:29 PM
by Tatonik Go to last post
32 405 Pro Audio
Need these tubes to fill out my drug store tube tester UPDATED LIST by [email protected]
11 part numbers left to find! Please help me close this project out. Terry 3DZ4 medium mu triode 2AS2 hv rect 6HE5 pentode v amp 6Q11/6K11 triple triode sync...
Today 02:28 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 10 Vacuum Tubes