Search: Posts From Last Day
Recommend me a great audio interface and monitor speakers to go with it by Paul K[_2_]
For "mastering" and some mixing in the box on a PC with Cakewalk by Bandlab as the DAW. I'd like a a set that would be around 500 USD and one that would be...
Today 06:11 PM
by Don Pearce[_3_] Go to last post
1 2 Pro Audio
Skybuck's Top 35 Synthesizer/Retrowave/DarkSynth/Chip/Glitch Music Recommendations by [email protected]
I just advised this to somebody and I might as well share it with the rest of you/the world ! =D This is the music I have been listening to for the last 5...
Today 04:55 AM
by ~misfit~[_3_] Go to last post
2 26 High End Audio