Search: Posts From Last Day
Digital noise from speakers in flight simulator (X-Plane) by John Doe[_2_]
INFORMATION: The JBL LSR305s make great PC speakers, zero noise, except when playing a flight simulator (X-Plane). Tried two different video cards, PNY...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:16 PM
by John Doe[_2_] Go to last post
11 65 Pro Audio
KLH Model 21 help by [email protected]
On Friday, July 27, 2001 at 2:34:43 PM UTC-5, MitchSF wrote: > Hi, > I'm almost finished restoring a KLH Model 21. I replaced three transistors > on the RF...
Today 06:43 AM
by ~misfit~[_3_] Go to last post
8 64 Tech