Search: Posts From Last Day
Sets of RAP CDs by [email protected]
Hey all - Happy New Year! Rich from Stolen Moments Audio here. I haven't visited rec.audio.pro for a few years. Glad to see it still exists - even in...
Today 01:18 AM
by Trevor Go to last post
5 163 Pro Audio
More than 30W per chanel Class A transistor amps by Howard Stone
Any recommendations? Reliability and ease of service important.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:28 PM
by Trevor Wilson[_3_] Go to last post
12 194 High End Audio
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - UK's Unsung Hero, Suing 800 Wicked People by peter wieck
Simple answer to this one: Eat **** and die!
Yesterday 09:15 PM
by peter wieck Go to last post
0 1 Vacuum Tubes
Horizontal vs. Vertical bi-amping by [email protected]
On Monday, 26 August 1996 03:00:00 UTC-4, Noah Rosenthal wrote: > > > After bi-wiring my speakers (Paradigm 5seMkIII), I was taking a second > look at the...
Yesterday 08:32 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 High End Audio
Why feedback compressors? by PStamler
Hi folks: A lot of the early compressor-limiters used a feedback design (that it, the cobntrol voltage was derived from signals picked off after the gain...
Yesterday 08:28 PM
by Don Pearce[_3_] Go to last post
1 5 Pro Audio
Seeking solution for the ganging of long throw Master L/R faders by James Reynolds[_2_]
Hi Group. I am seeking a solution for the ganging of my long throw Master L/R faders - I think they are P&G (on a TAC Magnum). Sometimes when pulling fades I...
Yesterday 07:13 PM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
1 5 Pro Audio