Search: Posts From Last Day
Why feedback compressors? by PStamler
Hi folks: A lot of the early compressor-limiters used a feedback design (that it, the cobntrol voltage was derived from signals picked off after the gain...
Yesterday 07:30 PM
by PStamler Go to last post
0 1 Pro Audio
Seeking solution for the ganging of long throw Master L/R faders by James Reynolds[_2_]
Hi Group. I am seeking a solution for the ganging of my long throw Master L/R faders - I think they are P&G (on a TAC Magnum). Sometimes when pulling fades I...
Yesterday 07:13 PM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
1 1 Pro Audio
More than 30W per chanel Class A transistor amps by Howard Stone
Any recommendations? Reliability and ease of service important.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 01:42 PM
by Howard Stone Go to last post
11 188 High End Audio
Sets of RAP CDs by [email protected]
Hey all - Happy New Year! Rich from Stolen Moments Audio here. I haven't visited rec.audio.pro for a few years. Glad to see it still exists - even in...
Yesterday 04:47 AM
by Dr2 Go to last post
4 160 Pro Audio